Thursday, October 30, 2008

Everyone wants Mohr.

Big hype. Huge deal. If you're in our world, you will probably agree.

The big hype and the huge deal, is someone who has been internationally everywhere in the fashion industry. I have been wanting to mention him for a while now, because every time I pick up a men's magazine (I prefer men's fashion most of the time), I always run into his face for some ad or photo-shoot. In addition, whenever I am viewing photographs from a runway show, there he is, walking down the runway for designers like Marc by Marc Jacobs, Dior Homme, Dries Van Noten, Hermès, John Galliano, Burberry, just to name a few..

So why is Cole Mohr, Texas-born, punk-rock loving, edgy, goofy, yet sarcastic boy so popular and wanted by everyone from NY to Japan? Here's why.








Oui.

I don't think I have to write anything persuasive about his strong, yet soft face, complimented with his big blue, eyes, plus bitchin' jaw-line, and how he can pull off a plethora of looks. Even though he is everywhere, his face will never get old. He is always doing something daring, and completely different, while looking good doing it. Plus, his taste in music is pretty elite and his tattoos give him street cred.

No comments: